Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hello and welcome back to the SMASH website. I know I've been gone for a while but what I'd like to do is set up some structure for the group of us in Phant, SMASH and Fellowship that enjoy playing together.

There are ton of instances in the Outlands and there are a ton of quests as well. Now the issue is that all of our characters need all sorts of different instances and group quests.

What we would like to do now is allow people to schedule help if they need it for instances.

One thing that we would also like to have as a goal is to get people keyed for Onyxia. The prevailing school of thought is that we can 10 Man ony as 70's. I'm not sure it will work but I'd sure like to try. So far I know that Twink, Via and Turb are keyed. Anyone else let us know.

Since the 5 man instances are pretty challenging, we really want to schedule runs to get everyone through Ramparts, Blood Furnace, Under Bog and Slave Pens. Once we have most of us to that level, we will schedule runs for Mana Tombs, Setthik Halls and Old Hillsbrad.

PLease tell us your thoughts.

Turbulence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home