Friday, December 29, 2006

Dear SMASHers,

Given the on coming new year, and the advancement of numerous players to higher levels than 19, ;) I have decided that SMASH would better serve our family oriented gaming fun if we merged with another larger guild.

Phantasomagoria, please correct me if my spelling is off, is a casual guild based on helping each other. Most of their players have been together through Night Shift and Crimson and so have been together for a long time. We have been asked to join their guild to add some leadership and new blood.

We will be giving up our SMASH moniker, but gaining new friends and more opportunities, so that if I'm busy Donagi can still run through Scarlet Monestary.

Please contact me in game, more details as they happen.

Thanks,

Turbulence
SMASH Master

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindax said...

I would hope some version of SMASH remains for those of us interested in focusing on various battlegrounds.

I have started playing Alterac Valley recently. THat's a lot of fun too, for you upper crust lvl 60s.

-- Meranda

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home